Citi is today's pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company that could act as one to deliver solutions to clients throughout the world. With the most diverse array of products and the greatest distribution capacity of any financial firm in the world, our employees manage 200 million customer accounts across six continents in more than 100 countries.
Employee Relations Lead – VP
The Employee Relations Lead is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by considering their application in own job and the business. Recognized technical authority for an area within the business. Requires basic commercial awareness. There are typically multiple people within the business that provide the same level of subject matter expertise. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Significant impact on the area through complex deliverables. Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business. Work impacts an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family.
- Investigates HR related ethics concerns raised through the hotline and other channels, interfacing with the Ethics Office and regional partners and control functions to ensure timely and thorough investigation and appropriate resolution of all issues, including application of the standards outlined in the Global Disciplinary Review policy.
- Participates in a range of regulatory exams and internal audit reviews.
- Responds to workplace concerns on behalf of senior management.
- Works with the Employment Law team in the investigation of and response to agency charges and litigation .
- Partners with internal stakeholders such as Compliance, Citi Security and Investigative Services and Audit on investigations of employee misconduct.
- Assists in the design, development and/or delivery of training initiatives for HR.
- Coaches and consults on the interpretation and application of HR policy and practices in all phases of employment.
- Develops effective and creative policy resource tools for HRs and managers to ensure consistent application and interpretation of policy and practice as well as to improve HR skills.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 6-10 years of experience
- Bachelors/University degree, Master’s degree preferred
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.-
Job Family Group:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the “EEO is the Law” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
To apply for this job please visit jobs.citi.com.