Website Schneider Electric
Schneider’s purpose is to empower all to make the most of our energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On. Our mission is to be your digital partner for Sustainability and Efficiency.
Electrical CAD Support and Training Manager
What will you do?
- Onboarding support after software delivery
- Full customized Training to ensure best in class adoption of the Software suite (from 3 to 15 days)
- Software Customization service/consulting to help the customers to get the most of their investment: to do in line with customer quotation / agreement often at customer premises
- After sales direct customer contact, mainly providing technical answers
- Local data creation on demand for specific customers
- Collaborate with all IGE-XAO and Schneider Electric Sales team to better qualify quotation to customers to ensure efficient interactions with the customers.
- Adapt & create customized training & consulting content & coach IGE-XAO & Schneider Electric Sales team on key concerns of panel builders being solved with our software package.
- Collaborate with IGE-XAO Marketing and Support teams to give the right market feedbacks to improve permanently our offer.
- Electrical Engineering degree
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience with electrical engineering CAD Software: SEE Electrical, Eplan, or equivalent
- Experience in the tendering & production process is desirable
- Knowledge of Electrical distribution and automation market needs is needed
- Fluent English, French is a plus
- Strong customer focus
- Results driven and self-motivated
- Autonomous and pro-active
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Expected Territorial Travel: 30%
- Attractive incentive plan
- Robust benefits package
(External) English Qualifications:
(External) English Company Boiler Plate:
To apply for this job please visit careers.se.com.