The Early Career Training is 6 months with possibility to extend up to 1 year program and it is an investment in young talents where GE trains fresh graduates who meet the required criteria to perform their traineeship in a GE business. The traineeship duration varies upon business requirement and will develop the general skills of the trainee and provide on the job knowledge and technical experience. Positions requiring understanding of a concepts, methods and procedures.
· Develop customer strategies, campaign plans, and leadership in their execution- mainly focusing on Mid-Tier Campaign for Gulf region
· Support the local team with organizing users conference in Dubai
· Build influential relationships with assigned customers, while coordinating with current account manager, at all levels and develop strategies to win profitable and continued business from those customers.
· Early Career Trainee will be responsible for driving orders growth across the assigned region while also developing long term customer relationships and sales strategies to grow the market.
· Work closely with Commercial Operations, Execution, Risk, Engineering, and Marketing teams to ensure best possible offerings to drive customer satisfaction and commercial success.
· Early Career Trainee will support MMP contract reviews process, Growth campaign, pipeline data pulls, data consolidation for P&L360, financial reporting and presentations
· Drive product, commercial and technical strategies to compete and enable increased penetration and growth
· Negotiate and collaborate with customers to execute contracts that maximize value and mitigate GE risk while satisfying customer needs
· Ensure business visibility to the pipeline of opportunities and region needs through effective use of NEX, with focus on 3XP initiative, MMP pipeline, CS ExW tracking and the Mid-Tier Campaigns
· Candidate is expected to rotate between multiple business functions throughout their training (i.e., Commercial Operations, Sales, Engineering and Services).
· Acquire the technical expertise needed to develop as a gas turbine engineer
· Work with TL and PE to develop the needed knowledge about the GE global fleet and how it impacts the region
· Applicant might attend customer meetings and site visits as applicable
· Work with colleagues in process improvement projects and kaizen events
· Prepare technical presentations for customers and senior leadership: user conferences, webinars, or other customer technical reviews
· The Conversions, Modifications & Upgrades (CM&U) team manages portfolio of infrastructure projects focused on performing upgrades of parts, engineering and/or software to the GE’s existing fleet of Heavy-Duty Gas Turbines in Middle East and North Africa.
· The team is involved in Commercial strategy, deal structure decision, the target scope, the execution strategy, and subsequent execution in partnership with various fulfillment teams such as supply chain, engineering, and field services.
· The primary responsibilities of this role may include but not be limited to the following:
· Understanding existing landscape of GE installed fleet in Middle East & North Africa
· Understanding portfolio of current projects in various stages of execution, portfolio Key Process Indicators (KPIs), key risks and mitigating actions.
· Assist CM&U operations manager in managing portfolio KPIs and risks.
· Assist CM&U project managers in execution and/or closeout of current projects.
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
· Max.2 years’ experience in related field
· Active listener with good communication skills in English.
· Strong Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
· Proactive with high level of integrity.
· Strives to achieve Project goals and Customer satisfaction.
· A team player with the ability to communicate effectively with crosses functional teams.
· Displays willingness to work in harsh environments on as needed basis.
· BS Engineering – Industrial, Mechanical, or Electrical or related engineering and/or Business Administration, Marketing or relevant disciplines background preferred
· Basic power generation and gas turbine knowledge is preferred.
· Demonstrated leadership potential
· Record of achievement with a passion to achieve positive business results
· Curiosity and desire to learn and expand skill set
· Adaptable and open to change
· Arabic language is a plus
Relocation Assistance Provided: No