Website Wood Plc
Wood provides performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, renewables, mining and general industrial sectors.
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently looking for a Document Controller to join our team in Abu Dhabi. Successful candidate would responsible for below duties and responsibilities;
- Process and record accurately all technical documentation in accordance with agreed procedures and ensure agreed procedures satisfy project, client and regulatory requirements
- Must have independently handle all aspects of Project documentation utilizing various document control practices and Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS)
- Has experience in handle both Design and Supplier documents
- Monitor progress of in-house and Client reviews of technical data
- Ensure that hard copy and electronic record files as required are maintained in good order to comply with QA requirements
- Contribute to compilation of final project dossiers, as built portfolios and archiving
- Establish a systematic and comprehensive Project Filing System
- Produce exception reports, comment overdue reports and any other reports for Project Management review
- Undertake other tasks as required by the Lead Document Controller / Document Control Supervisor
Skills / Qualifications
- 10 years’ experience in Document Control
- Experience in controlling documents using EDMS
- Experience in Oil & Gas industry preferred
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Join the Talent Community
If you can’t see the perfect role advertised online, the talent community is the best way to keep up to date with job opportunities and events relevant to you.
To apply for this job please visit woodplc-row-external.icims.com.