Website The Emirates Group
Emirates connects the world to, and through, our global hub in Dubai. We operate modern, efficient and comfortable aircraft, and our culturally diverse workforce delivers award-winning services to our customers across six continents every day.
Data Analytics Officer – 220001X5
Support the Data Analytics Manager to document requirements, design, develop, test, deploy and maintain Business Intelligence (BI) dashboards and analytics projects aligned with the dnata Travel Brands? vision and strategic objectives.
– Develop project plans for BI and analytics projects and initiatives.
– Support the management in the planning of data requirements based on business needs and prepare required data sources.
– Collaborate with relevant business departments to assess, gather and document BI reporting requirements that are aligned with business objectives.
– Regular review of BI reporting to ensure alignment with business needs
– Track BI and analytics projects and initiatives against project plans, update and adjust project plans post review where required.
– Monitor and provide visibility of on-going projects to the Data Analytics Manager with appropriate recommendations or action plans.
– Liaise with business departments to gather and document BI and Analytics requirements.
– Source, prepare and maintain data required for BI and Analytics projects and initiatives.
– Design, develop, test and deploy and maintain BI dashboards in analytics applications.
– Respond to ad-hoc reporting requirements from business users.
– Train and support business users of BI and Analytics deployments.
– Support the Data Analytics Manager with analytics proof of concepts and projects.
Qualifications & Experience
– More than 5 years in data analysis support role experience advantageous
– Travel and Tourism industry
– A Level or Graduate
Knowledge / Skills
– Advanced Power BI and SQL knowledge is required.
– Experience in data analysis support within a Travel and Tourism business
– Knowledge and experience of coding with at least one leading BI / Analytics programming language such as SQL, Python, R
– Knowledge and experience with leading BI and analytics applications such as MS Power BI, Tableau, Python, R, MS Azure or equivalent
– Knowledge and experience with data storage solutions such as SQL databases, cloud based storage solutions.
– Excellent command of written and spoken English.
– Strong analytical and presentation skills with an attention to detail.
– Awareness of project management principles and techniques is advantageous.
Salary & Benefits
Default text to be provided
To apply for this job please visit www.emiratesgroupcareers.com.