Website The Emirates Group
Emirates connects the world to, and through, our global hub in Dubai. We operate modern, efficient and comfortable aircraft, and our culturally diverse workforce delivers award-winning services to our customers across six continents every day.
Data Analytics Officer – 220002MY
Facilitate and support analytics teams on dashboard maintenance, increase automation and enable creation of executive level dashboards to enable real-time data-driven decisions. Identify and understand dashboard requirements for designing and implementing analytics solutions. Support analytics team to maintain high quality standard reporting, data gathering and have advanced level of knowledge in designing and automation tools.
JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES LINKED TO OBJECTIVE AREAS:
1. Develop new analytic products and interactive dashboards for the department by making the best use of existing data from finance data warehouse and tools like Power BI with focus on automation and dynamic auto updates.
2. Second line of responsibility for timely data delivery, dashboard uptime and accuracy and escalate any data quality issues to specialist.
3. Ensure timelines for reporting KPI is achieved and reported as per finance KPI targets. Gather and collate data for reporting KPIs as part of finance KPI initiative.
4. Liaise with finance data teams to identify existing data availability and maximise the use of available data to optimise dashboard maintenance work with a focus of automated, dynamic self-service data landscape.
5. Collaborate with IT in upgrading opaque technologies into the Microsoft Suite of products including Power Apps and SharePoint structure development. Assist in testing and validation of team related data ingestion to support delivery of data migration into warehouse.
6. Conduct User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for tools and systems due to software upgrade and provide sign off on test results with clear update on the process followed and test scenarios used.
7. Push the boundaries of what is possible within the standard suite of Microsoft products to achieve highest degree of content propagation across the organization.
8. Build expertise in data designing tools and automation, to assist specialists on complex dashboards designing by having a self-learning approach. Develop a good understanding of various visualization & data warehousing tools to enhance the existing knowledge base in the team.
Qualifications & Experience
Degree or Honors (12 + 3 or equivalent) in a relevant field, such as Business Administration, Operational Research, Commerce, Finance, Industrial Engineering, Data Science, or Information Technology.
– 2+ yrs experience within a similar business area where there has been a strong focus on data analytics with 2 years in a supervisory role.
– Ability to develop advanced level of dashboards for reporting and data driven decision making and experience with the implementation of initiatives that are transformational in nature.
– Advanced level of knowledge of Power BI Platform.
– Good understanding of Snowflake and SQL based data integration (e.g., Python).
– Good understanding of Microsoft suite of data collaboration and process tools like Power Apps, SharePoint.
– Application and data knowledge of Finance systems like RAPID, ORBIT, IATA data universe, ERP Oracle Finance and beneficial to have department level systems knowlegde like Quantum and Bloomberg
– Ability to understand different user groups’ needs and translate those into workable solutions suitable for all user groups.
Salary & Benefits
Default text to be providedDefault text to be providedDefault text to be provided
To apply for this job please visit www.emiratesgroupcareers.com.