Website Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways is the National Airline of the United Arab Emirates. The airline was set up by a Royal Decree in July 2003, with Abu Dhabi, the capital of the UAE, as its hub. Etihad started commercial operations in November 2003.
Customer Service Officer
To support and troubleshoot customer problems through Help Desk functions. To deliver, evaluate and review training programmes for customers across the Amadeus network.
• Provide quality customer support by answering customer calls, Emails, gathering and analyzing information, resolving customer problems or escalating issues to 2nd level support departments.
• Conduct classroom and on-site training on all Amadeus related products
• Prepare and update documentation to enable and ensure agents fully use the Amadeus functionalities
• Carry out field support visits to key customers to increase their product knowledge and customer satisfaction
• Ensure to be constantly updated and informed on products, functionalities and internal procedures
• Assist other departments for testing products, functionalities or any customer support activity such as on-site training, migrations, product roll outs etc.
• Execute daily tasks assigned such as internal projects on content development, monitor activity on the agents online portal, Amadeus loyalty program, requests from customers or providers, open case monitoring etc. Log all cases in the internal customer relationship management system (CRM).
Education & Experience
o Diploma/Degree holder OR minimum 3 years, ideally 5 years relevant GDS experience.
o Professional certification on any GDS or Airline Reservations & Ticketing Systems OR IATA certifications – an asset
o Train-the-Trainer certification an asset
o At least 3 year’s experience in a customer service role, ideally in the aviation industry is required, and 1 year in training/coaching experience is preferred.
Training & Knowledge:
o Strong command of spoken & written English
o Arabic language is an advantage for those covering Arab regions/countries
o Strong Amadeus system functional related knowledge
o Well-developed stand up presentation skills
o Customer Service oriented soft skills such as patience, positive and friendly attitude Knowledge of MS Office suite
o Strong customer focus
About Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, was formed in 2003 and quickly went on to become one of the world’s leading airlines. From its home in Abu Dhabi, Etihad flies to passenger and cargo destinations in the Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia, Australia and North America. Together with Etihad’s codeshare partners, Etihad’s network offers access to hundreds of international destinations. In recent years, Etihad has received numerous awards for its superior service and products, cargo offering, loyalty programme and more. Etihad is recognised as one of the world’s leading airlines in response to COVID-19 and was the first airline in the world to fully vaccinate its crew on board.
Etihad sees tackling the climate crisis as the most important issue of our time, and through strategic partnerships with major global aviation brands and OEMs, Etihad is relentless in its pursuit of industry decarbonisation.
To learn more, visit etihad.com
To apply for this job please visit careers.etihad.com.