Website The Emirates Group
Emirates connects the world to, and through, our global hub in Dubai. We operate modern, efficient and comfortable aircraft, and our culturally diverse workforce delivers award-winning services to our customers across six continents every day.
Customer Relations Officer
In co-ordination with Customer Relations Manager, ensure all customer complaints are objectively investigated, analysed and responded to, thereby securing the goodwill and retention of the customer and maintaining the image of the business as a service oriented organisation and a trusted business partner. Analyse reports on a monthly basis and recommend ways and means of overcoming service shortfalls, increase process efficiencies upsell/cross-sell opportunities to enhance the scope of business and increase the value proposition of the business.
JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES LINKED TO OBJECTIVE AREAS
– Identify trends in product and service flaws uncovered during investigations and advise the section heads so that relevant amendments/enhancements/improvements are made to products and service thereby avoiding recurrence of customer complaints.
– Acknowledge all customer compliments and thank passengers for their positive feedback keeping the appropriate sections informed.
– Conduct scheduled courtesy visits and personally handle complaints of CIP & VIP members & deal directly with service complaints from this group with the specific aim of solving the service issues
– Analyse and classify the complaint by sizing it into parts, identify the key issues raised by the customer and co-ordinate with relevant departments ensuring that all issues raised by the customer are thoroughly investigated.
– Acknowledge and be receptive to customer complaints both verbal & written and respond to the customer assuring them that their areas of concern or complaints on service failure are being investigated, thus ensuring that effective service recovery is initiated immediately and the image of the business is safeguarded.
– Regularly discuss investigation reports based on customer complaints and seek approval from appropriate manager on recommended reimbursement, compensation or goodwill gestures in order to restore lost goodwill and ensure repeat business. Ensure relevant stakeholders are copied as appropriate.
– Maintain a comprehensive database of customer complaints, feedback and compliments in order to generate monthly reports for the Customer Relations Manager and recommend procedural and policy changes where ever necessary supported by sound analysis.
– Formulate an appropriate reply and provide full explanation to the customer either verbal or written in a sympathetic and empathetic manner in order to restore lost goodwill and ensure repeat business.
– Ensure that the customers receive an interim reply within the specified time in cases where the investigation is taking longer than expected and advise them that their complaint is being probed further so that the customer is constantly updated on the status of their complaint.
Specific to dnata Travel Group (MG&E/Corporate/Govt. Travel)
– Support the Customer Relations Manager is setting up regular business reviews with customers so as to reflect cost savings, product utilisation and process efficiencies that would reinforce the value of the dTM brand.
– Handle escalations pertaining to venue sourcing and event delivery and provide effective resolutions and enhancements to SOPs/SLAs so as to mitigate the possibility of the account being at risk.
– Cultivate relationships with key bookers and critical stake holders and engage with them in a consistent and regular manner to avoid any leakage in business.
– Identify opportunities for upsell/cross-sell that could increase client stickiness and strengthen the dTM value proposition and enhance the scope of business.
– Develop vendor relations in catering to customer needs and building the dTM footprint.
Qualifications & Experience
Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
Customer Service/Relationship Management 3+ Years
– Experience in a customer contact department of an airline or tourism industry.
– The jobholder should have a pleasant/outgoing personality and be a patient/sympathetic listener.
– Should have excellent command over written and oral English with a friendly demeanour, good inter- personal skills as well as effective writing ability.
– The jobholder should be able to adopt a calm and collected approach under pressurised c ircumstances and project a favourable and caring image of the company.
– Computer Skills – Proficient in MS office applications such as MS Word, Excel, MS Mail and Power Point.
Safety Sensitive Role:
Salary & Benefits
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE. The Dirham is linked to the Special Drawing Right of the International Monetary Fund. It has been held constant against the US dollar since the end of 1980 at a mid-rate of approximately US$1= Dh3.66. Besides travel benefits normally associated with an airline, more information on employee benefits is available within the ‘Working Here’ section of this site. By viewing the ‘Dubai Lifestyle’ section in the site you can also consider the benefits of Dubai as a location to live and work in.
To apply for this job please visit www.emiratesgroupcareers.com.