Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt, and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Customer Project Manager Graduate
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
We are looking for a Project Management Graduate who is passionate about Project management from establishing project plan baseline, drive project execution and handle project finance to deliver on our customers expectations.
We are looking for graduates who have completed their studies between 2021/2022 with one of the following bachelor’s degrees:
- Project Management, Engineering, Telecomunications, Business Administration, or any equivalent qualification . Candidates who have attended project management course will be an added advantage
- Candidate should not have more than 1-year work experience
You will learn how to:
- Establish the project plan baseline: define project scope, secure the necessary resources and plans and monitor all activities
- Drive project execution: track project activities, monitor, and handle changes, conflicts, and critical issues
- Handle customer and partner engagement: manage customer relationships build confidence and trust, ensure project progress arrange meetings and customer events
- Handle project finance: ensure financial system monitoring
- Develop the business: participate in contract preparation and pre-sales meeting
- Develop the CPM discipline: simplify processes, methods, and tools with creative ideas
What we are offering you
- 12 months (plus) graduate program – we offer you a great training program before you move into an experienced job
- Explore your passion for innovation and your desire to join a leader. You’ll enjoy an open, high performance culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration
- Working in an international environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- Continuous training on the job, in classrooms and via e-learning.
- A mentor and buddy program.
- An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry.
- On the job training and mentorship programs provided by senior specialists in the industry
We believe in growing our graduates and giving them a chance to have the best possible start in their career. Graduates at Ericsson gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge that will assist them in furthering their career. We therefore not only let you work with the teams on live projects, but you will be receiving training courses throughout the program and will also be assigned a dedicated mentor who will be providing formal as well as informal mentorship.
What happens next once you apply?
Read about the next steps here. For your preparation and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact-based decisions are important, and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that’s why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.
Primary country and city: United Arab Emirates (AE) || United Arab Emirates : Dubai : Dubai || United Arab Emirates : Abu Dhabi : Abu Dhabi
Req ID: 700457
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ericsson.com.