BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. The company supports the heroes on the frontlines of health care by developing innovative technology, services and solutions that help advance both clinical therapy for patients and clinical process for health care providers.
Customer Care Representative
Job Description Summary
Job Description Summary
Be Part of Something Bigger!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over 65,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
We are delighted to introduce a new and exciting opportunity as Customer Care Rep! This is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for customer service to come and be part of the BD family and improve the world of health.
To provide a high level of customer care to both internal & external stakeholders.
MAIN ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work as part of a team to completes daily tasks in line with SLA given
- Inbound and outbound calling to help resolve customer queries
- Email service to both internal and External customer in a professional manner at all times
- Working with the OCAPI system to resolve tasks to ensure customer orders and sent at the right time, with the right price and in full
- Working with the Service complaints team to resolve any issues with in the SLA – completing transactional duties where needed
- Working with the Customer Master Data Team to ensure all customer account data is complete
- Working with the Sales team to ensure that any free of charge samples are ordered in time
- You will be assigned a Key account/s to manage and will be the first point of contact
- Take ownership of learning the BD Products to further help our customers
- Strong team working skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Passion for customer service excellence;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels;
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers;
- Results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment;
- High personal accountability & integrity;
- Courage to drive through change in a professional manner;
- Passion to “make a difference” to health;
- Proactive and the ability to take initiative with a ‘can do’ attitude;
- Ability to attract trust and engender strong relationships with the customers;
- High level of commercial awareness within the UK Healthcare and/or retail arena;
- Challenge, collaborate and solve problems creatively;
- Focused and achievement oriented;
- Embodies trust, integrity and ethics inside and outside the Company;
- Self-motivated – demonstrates personal drive and ambition, fostering innovation, focusing on delivery to our customers;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Computer literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
This is a permanent full time role. Within the team we can offer great career progression plan for the successful candidate!
Why join us?
A career at BD means that you are part of a team that values your perspectives and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here you can fulfill your life’s purpose through the work that you do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to encouraging an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program — which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components — is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
To learn more about BD visit https://emea.jobs.bd.com/
Primary Work Location
GBR Winnersh – Eskdale Road
To apply for this job please visit emea.jobs.bd.com.