Website Zurich Insurance
With about 55,000 employees serving customers in more than 170 countries we aspire to become the best global insurerer as measured by our shareholders, customers and employees. If you use our help, you’ll become one of millions of customers safe in the hands of an insurer that forms part of a leading global insurance group. We’ve got more than 130 years’ experience of giving people the financial answers they’re looking for, and you’ll find us in more than 170 countries.
Customer Account Manager – Emiratization
As a Customer Account Manager, you will provide specialized training to customers and Strategic Business Unit personnel on division products, services and target markets to monitor results, identify training needs for the marketing plan, and set an action plan to achieve desired results.
- Build and maintain a strong understanding, working and trust-based relationship with distribution partners.
- Regular meeting with distribution partners to discuss the solutions in place and evaluate improvement potential.
- Meet the annual financial and operational targets set for their portfolios (e.g. retention, new business objectives etc.)
- Fully engage in new business tenders and presentations as required.
- Develops and nurtures relationships with key customer contacts at customers´ selected broker and other Zurich touch points.
- Identifies, analyses and secures business development opportunities for Zurich businesses and promotes organizational propositions.
- Maintain oversight of service delivery to ensure service expectations are fulfilled; takes actions to enforce/reinforce partners’ focus across teams
- Maintain data integrity within relevant systems.
- Maintain product and market knowledge.
- Provide input and contributes to the enhancement of Zurich products and services when required.
- Research, respond to and resolve telephone and electronic inquiries from customers.
- Handle Department of Insurance and Consumer Complaints cases.
- Enter inquiry data into tracking system.
- Resolve difficult situations that may require extensive research and knowledge.
- Support implementation of customer initiatives.
- Provide status updates.
- Resolve technical problems by referring to policies, procedures, specifications.
- UAE passport with a Family book
- Fluent Arabic and English language skills
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a related field
- 1 or more years of experience in a related field
- Location(s): AE – Dubai
- Remote working: No
- Schedule: Full Time
- Recruiter name: Unood Ibrahim
To apply for this job please visit www.careers.zurich.com.