At Cigna, we're more than a health insurance company. We're a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being, and sense of security. Our customers are the center of everything we do. Our team of 40,000+ employees come to work every day with the common goal of improving the lives of those we serve. We strive to make our customer’s experiences easy, reliable, and personal in ways that are proactive and empathetic, and we work to bring flexible and innovative to the current marketplace, encouraging emotional, spiritual, and physical well-being. From advocacy, to business operations, to tech development, making wellness easier for our customers isn’t just a day job- it’s a lifestyle.
Corporate Account Manager
Manages the relationship with assigned portfolio of Cigna Insurance Middle East (CIME) clients. Ensuring performance of each assigned policy to agreed service levels, customer/client satisfaction and driving continuous improvement. Reporting, developing and delivering strategic plans for corporate clients and providing proactive advice to clients/brokers with aim of renewing in order to achieve business retention and profitability targets.
- Work closely with existing clients to ensure their needs are met and to be an ambassador for Cigna
- Develop effective and close working relationships with intermediaries that are retained by Cigna clients to ensure their continued support
- Liaise with underwriters and other functions to construct attractive proposals for renewal terms and other product proposals that maintain or improve Cigna’s profitability
- Actively seek out new cross-sales opportunities and other opportunities to grow the business through our existing client base
- Present proposals on existing business and in support of new business to clients and intermediaries to maintain and expand existing relationships
- Liaise with Legal Services/Marketing to produce high quality client literature
- Take ownership of Personal Development to improve knowledge, experience and skills of self and sales support
- Feedback on client and market information to other teams in the business
- Support development of Cigna’s product proposition
- Re-install schemes at renewal in a thorough professional manner to create a sound basis from which the scheme will be administered
- Liaise with Customer Services and Healthcare Services teams to ensure clients receive excellent service and any service issues are dealt with rapidly and professionally
- Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to, adhering to the terms in the contract, invoicing, ensuring the quality of deliverables, securing references and testimonials, accurately manage forecast, balance partner needs vs. business requirements and profitability, utilize products to add value to Cigna’s overall offering, adhere to internal policies and provide timely and relevant information to management.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a health insurance management environment
- Fluent in Arabic preferred, and English is a must.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Experience of ME market insurers/policies preferred
- Ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and concisely
- Confident public speaker/presenter
- Demonstrated ability to drive results required
- Self-directed and capable of managing a portfolio of clients and projects
- Maintains a positive working relationship with teammates, peers as well as external clients and brokers
- Demonstrated ability to influence and negotiate
- Passion for Health and Wellbeing and Customer Centricity. Previous experience with Health and Wellbeing is not a requirement but is seen as a plus.
- Ability to deal with diverse cultures and have influential selling and positioning skills.
- Detail-oriented and able to work independently to manage multiple simultaneous projects.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Marketing or Business degree preferred
- Working knowledge of Agile Project Management, certification preferable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as listening and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to define and resolve complex claims, resolve multiple problems throughout the day and be able to recommend a resolution for each problem
- Highly organized, able to multi-task and handle high priority issues while working independently
- Technology savvy. Advanced user of Microsoft Office applications.
Cigna Corporation exists to improve lives. We are a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. Together, with colleagues around the world, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation. When you work with us, or one of our subsidiaries, you’ll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people’s lives. What difference will you make?
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: [email protected] for support. Do not email [email protected] for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.cigna.com.