Website Serco Group
Serco is one of the world’s largest providers of public services to governments, employing over 50,000 people in over 20 countries. The services we provide are often of critical importance to the communities and nations we serve.
Dubai, Dubai, AE, 1234
Make a difference every day
The Job Opportunity
Serco is hiring a Contract Coordinator to support the general administration aspects of one of its contracts. The Contract Coordinator will ensure effective and efficient support to the Contract General Manager and by extension the Senior Management Team. Manage employee life cycle within the contract from management of security clearance as mandated by the Client up to the deployment on site.
- Oversight of the wider administrative function to ensure effective and efficient administration processes throughout the contract.
- Developing task lists on behalf of the Contract General Manager and following up all open actions with all applicable task owners until task resolution.
- Interpreting the General Manager and Senior Leadership Team’s requirements and requests, developing plans and solutions.
- Collates and draft management reports to be submitted to the client and other stakeholders.
- Lead organizer of staff social initiatives, events and committees that may involve the Client and subcontractors.
- Oversight of staff welfare provisions including but not limited to security clearance process, induction, accommodation, uniforms and onboarding support.
What we are looking for in our candidates:
- Must be a highly experienced individual capable of understanding and interpreting the requirements of the Contract General Manager and by extension the leadership team. Being self-motivated and proactive in developing actions, executing them and bringing solutions to the General Manager and the leadership team.
- Highly motivated and flexible to work in a time-sensitive environment to respond quickly and effectively to unanticipated high workloads, events and emergencies.
- Ability to multi-task and analyse situations promptly and without bias so as to determine the proper course of action.
- Ability to handle confidential information appropriately.
- 8 years minimum experience in managing/coordinating administrative activities in complex and challenging operational environments.
- Experience working in operational environments in the UAE or the Middle East region is preferred.
- Ideally a degree holder in business management administration or any related discipline.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio, Power BI) – proficient in word processing, developing presentations, reports and compiling documents into standard formats.
Working with Serco
At Serco, not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has important role to play.
We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world in areas including defence, transport, justice, immigration, healthcare and citizen services. We are innovators, committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
By joining Serco you will have unlimited access to our Global Employee Networks – SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), and SercoUnlimited (Disability). Serco Employee Networks, led by colleagues who are passionate about diversity, inclusion and belonging.
We take pride in what we do
Serco is committed to Equal Employment Opportunities and is committed to ensuring the safety of all of its employees through its Zero Harm initiative. Please visit www.serco.com/careers for more information.
To apply for this job please visit careers.serco.com.