Website Ajman University
Ajman University (AU) is a multicultural academic institution that offers a broad range of high quality and relevant academic programs. The University strives to fulfill the needs of students, alumni, employers, and society through quality education, scholarship and community engagement. AU develops well-rounded graduates who are professionally competent, socially responsible, innovative and active contributors to the sustainable development of the UAE and beyond.
Compensation and Benefits Coordinator (for UAE Nationals Only)
Date: Dec 27, 2021
Location: Administrative Job
Company: Ajman University
***************** for UAE Nationals only*********************
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensures systems are set up and updated to reflect our current employee base, including salaries, benefits, leaves, and absences in line with contracts.
- Ensures the processing of new hires, temporary workers, transfers, promotions, and terminations is accurate and timely.
- Ensures the accurate payment and reporting of all university employee benefits, in compliance with the university regulations and policies.
- Implementation, and administration of department records systems and procedures; oversees, and quality controls the data entry of all payroll records onto the human resources system.
- Provides assistance to all employees, in written or verbal, in their benefits selection, and to guide them through compensation processes.
- Administers employee benefits programs, including the integration of benefit programs.
- Participates in the analysis of compensation policies, government regulations, and prevailing salary rates to develop a competitive compensation plan.
- Participates in developing methods to improve employment policies, processes, and practices, and recommend changes to management.
- Preparation of “General Pension & Social Security Authority” monthly payments for registered staff.
- Preparation and calculation of the end of service benefits for all employees (Admin. /Faculty)
- Preparation of personnel statistics of all university employees and related reports as requested.
- Implementing promotions and increments of faculty and staff members.
- Maintains records and compiles statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, resignations, and terminations.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountant, Management, or any related field.
- 3+ years of UAE experience in the same field.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Good knowledge of financial/accounting methods.
- Excellent skills in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Very good command of English as well as the Arabic language (preferred).
- Ability to process computer data and format and generate reports.
- Knowledge and understanding of payroll principles, methods, systems, and procedures as applied to public institutions.
To apply for this job please visit aujobs.ajman.ac.ae.