Website Airbus Group
Airbus produit la famille d’avions la plus moderne et la plus complète du marché. Une gamme complète assortie d’une offre support de qualité. Nos centres de production, répartis dans le monde entier, servent de référence et fixent la norme à l’ensemble de l’industrie tant en termes de qualité que d’efficacité. La clé du succès réside dans nos employés qui sont animés par un état d’esprit pionnier. C’est cet état d’esprit qui fait d’Airbus un leader aéronautique reconnu.
Collaborative Business Relationship Management System (CBRMS) Coordinator
We are looking for a Collaborative Business Relationship Management System (CBRMS) Coordinator to join a completely new team and is an exciting position that involves supporting Airbus in its journey to collaborative working and improving business relationships.
Using the principles of ISO44001 you will be instrumental in developing, implementing and maintaining the Airbus approach to collaborative working.
To be the successful candidate you will need to be passionate about working collaboratively; comfortable facilitating meetings and workshops; able to deliver against tight timescales; focused on continual improvement and innovative about exploring new ways of working. As a member of the Business Operations Team you will help build new foundations.
As this role is based at our Airbus Defence and Space offices, and will involve working within the UK Defence industry, you will be required to be able to be security cleared to a UK SC level.
Task & accountabilities:
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the CBRMS Manager in developing, implementing and establishing the SC UK CBRMS.
- Supporting the Sales and Bid Teams in:
- Responding to PQQ’s, ITT’s and ITN’s.
- Developing the required Relationship Management Plan (RMP)/ Joint Relationship Management Plan (JMRP)
- Supporting the Service Delivery Teams on any Collaborative programmes to ensure governance of the JRMP’s.
- Monitoring the CBRMS operations and measuring performance.
- Continuous improvement of the CBRMS.
- Regular reviews of the Collaborative Working Document Set.
- Escalating any issues to the CBRMS Manager and Senior Executive Responsible.
The role will also include:
- Support the development of the Corporate Relationship Management Plan (CRMP) and template Relationship Management Plan (RMP).
- Support the CBRMS Manager in conducting Workshops, briefings and awareness sessions.
- Support the Sales & Bids Teams in responding to PQQs, ITTs and ITNs.
- Coordinate the Relationship Measurement process.
- Coordinate the CBRMS Continuous Improvement Process.
- Deputise for the CBRMS Manager as required.
- Support the SER and Operational Relationship Managers as required.
To be successful for this role, you need to have the following skills and experience:
- Have a good working knowledge of Relationship Management.
- Knowledge of ISO44001 is desirable to not essential
- Be able to work in a collaborative nature.
What Airbus Can Offer You:
- A competitive salary with annual profit share
- An ever growing list of company benefits including enhanced pay for maternity, paternity, adoption and shared parental leave
- Very strong, very real career development options across our transnational, market leading company.
- Flexible hours – 37 per week with no core hours on Friday afternoons!
Many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you need. We can’t promise to give you exactly what you want, but we do promise not to judge you for asking.
Please let us know if you need us to make any reasonable adjustments for the selection process – you can share this with the Recruitment Business Partner who gets in touch if you are invited to interview. Examples of this may include (but is not exclusive to) accessible facilities; auxiliary aids; room layout etc. Any information disclosed will be treated in the strictest confidence.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
AIRBUS Defence and Space Limited
Permanent Contract / CDI / Unbefristet / Contrato indefinido
Entry Level / Débutant / Anfänger / Recién titulado
Administration / Documentation <JF-FA-SA>
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Airbus is, and always has been, committed to equal opportunities for all. As such, we will never ask for any type of monetary exchange in the frame of a recruitment process. Any impersonation of Airbus to do so should be reported to [email protected]
At Airbus, we support you to work, connect and collaborate more easily and flexibly. Wherever possible, we foster flexible working arrangements to stimulate innovative thinking.
To apply for this job please visit ag.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.