A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world.
Business Support Team Lead
Objective of Role
To co-ordinate, organize and deliver administrative and operational support and provide various administrative tasks for departments as appropriate and agreed with Head of Facilities Management.
- Communicating with internal clients and third parties.
- Respond to, prioritise and process where appropriate, telephone calls, correspondence, emails and process transactions to support business requirements.
- Arrange visas for overseas travel & visitors to support the PA to the MD
- General administration including maintaining holiday/attendance records, forms and invoices.
- Assist with advice for expense claims, support with concur for non-members of the ALT.
- Administration of company credit cards for Maersk UKI.
- Assist with projects as defined by the PA to the MD.
- Assist with the roll out of regional/global brand campaigns if required by the Comms team.
- Assist with customer hospitality, support attendance at events & conferences. Maintain hospitality/customer gift database.
- Use of internal systems.
- Support the business with additional administrative tasks as and when required.
- Improved organisational skills
- Time management skills
- Improved communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Build relationships with key stakeholders
- Improved customer service skills
We are looking for
- Possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Has a methodical, yet flexible approach to work
- Proactive approach and a self starter
- Excellent coordinator
- Can deliver work to a high standard with attention to detail, working independently and together with a team.
- Has drive, personal resilience and a determination to see projects and tasks through to completion
- Able to handle very confidential issues
- Willingness and interest in learning about the business issues
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, PowerPoint and Excel
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within an administrative role
- Full clean driving license
Result Orientation & Focus on Quality
- Commitment to delivering results on time and to the agreed standards
- Accomplishing tasks through concern for all areas involved, no matter how small; showing concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checking processes and tasks.
To apply for this job please visit maersk.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.