Website The Emirates Group
Emirates connects the world to, and through, our global hub in Dubai. We operate modern, efficient and comfortable aircraft, and our culturally diverse workforce delivers award-winning services to our customers across six continents every day.
Business Support Manager Cargo Global Accounts – 220000B1
Research and identify international accounts in the global market with strategic interest to the business. Develop strategies and manage global accounts under the leadership of the VP Global Sales. Monitor performance of existing strategic partners and initiate plans to improve their contribution to the network. Monitor and liaise with Regional KAM’s and the Manager Cargo Global Accounts (MCGA) worldwide ensuring partners total needs are met.
– Research, evaluate and analyse global accounts to identify those with demonstrated geographical strategic value and with a product portfolio of business in order to increase contribution from Global Accounts.
– Define and develop effective customer segmentation and targeting of agents to drive incremental revenue opportunities.
– Co-ordinate with respective internal stakeholders (Cargo Managers, Pricing, Capacity Control, Credit Risk Management and Revenue Accounts) to support in the capacity deployment, revenue growth and RFQ’s.
– Monitor performance of partners on an on-going basis through Power BI reports in order to ensure that the support from Accounts are balanced, initiate corrective actions in case of directional imbalance in the market place.
– Prepare monthly reports for distribution and provide analyse of the developments of our Global Accounts.
– Monitor closely and liaise with Revenue Accounts for the timely payment of incentives in order to ensure that contractual obligations and timelines are met.
– Support the MCGA with the preparation of incentive agreements taking note of lead time for the negotiation and conclusion before the expiry period.
– Using appropriate qualitative and quantitative tehniques, drive and analysis of agents’ data to leverage opportunities to improve quality of revenue for SkyCargo.
– Assist the MCGA with automation implementation, customers IT requirements, EK sales support and other development opportunities.
– Manage the budget for global sales. Investigate cost variances at micro level to assist in managing incentive budget. Monitor internal performance measure to ensure deliverables are on track.
Qualifications & Experience
Degree or Honours in Business Management
– 5 + experience in the airline of cargo industry
– Experience of working with EK SkyCargo’s financial reporting is desirable
– Organized and entrepreneurship
– Strong cross cultural skills
– Sound ability of establishing and maintaining business relationships.
– Good interpersonal and communication skills with ability to network at senior management level
– Sociable and approachable
– Analytical and result driven behaviour
Salary & Benefits
Join us in Dubai and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary and travel benefits that are exclusive to our industry, including discounts on flights and hotels stays around the world. You can find out more information about our employee benefits in the Working Here section of our website www.emirates.com/careers. Further information on what’s it like to live and work in our cosmopolitan home city, can be found in the Dubai Lifestyle section.Join our growing team and enjoy a competitive remuneration package, discounts on flights and hotel stays. Find out more about working with us in our website www.emirates.com/careers
To apply for this job please visit www.emiratesgroupcareers.com.