Website The Emirates Group
Emirates connects the world to, and through, our global hub in Dubai. We operate modern, efficient and comfortable aircraft, and our culturally diverse workforce delivers award-winning services to our customers across six continents every day.
Business Solutions & Operations Controller (3 Years Fixed Term Contract) – 220001QX
Emirates Skywards, the award-winning loyalty programme of Emirates and flydubai, has marked more than 20 years of excellence, innovation and unmatched rewards. Over the past 2 decades, the loyalty programme has exponentially grown its membership base by offering value and rich, personalised experiences to its members around the world.
The programme has extensively invested to diversify its brand partnerships, and utilise innovative digital technology, so that it can offer its members across the globe with more ways to earn and enjoy rewards, conveniently and via new touchpoints.
In order to support its ambitious growth, we have embarked upon an journey to replace the in-house Loyalty platform to a new state- of- the -art vendor hosted platform. A time bound project that warrants an experienced team across various business roles in Skywards to partner with Internal IT, vendor and stakeholders to successfully launch this across an established, diverse and multi-faceted organization.
The Business Solutions & Operations Controller will manage the end-to-end delivery of projects prioritised in alignment with the department’s strategy. Leverage existing or new technologies to achieve Skywards’ vision. Be responsible for the business support and operations functions to ensure Skywards business continuity.
– Be the ‘expert’ in the Loyalty domain with experience in implementing products and partnership functions across all interfacing systems. Enable requirements pertinent to security, data governance, communication, legal and analytics. Organise, influence and facilitate end-user requirements gathering with external partners and divisions within Emirates to put in place, system and process enhancements.
– Gain understanding of various internal Skywards processes as well as those of vendors, suppliers and partners with the aim of identifying key system and process improvements.
– Deliver all projects in a timely manner, within budgets and as per agreed quality standards. Manage end-to-end user and business process testing to ensure all business requirements are met. Maintain a central repository of all relevant documentation.
– Contribute to the sourcing, evaluation and selection of solution vendors.
– Participate in partner launch negotiation meetings as the Skywards systems expert. Support partner contracting to ensure system formats, procedures, terms & conditions are correctly represented. Ensure all systems and processes are in place to maintain agreed levels of operation and business continuity.
– Ensure that all identified stakeholders and end user communities are fully briefed well in advance of new functionality introduced to manage the adoption of change.
– Provide regular project updates to internal stakeholders and ensure work is progressing according to agreed priorities and timelines.
Qualifications & Experience
Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) Qualification and exposure to IT preferred.
5+ years Experience in the travel industry with at least 3 years specifically in management and operational support of information systems for a business unit (preferably frequent flyer or loyalty programme).
– Experience in delivering complex/cross functional projects
– Excellent stakeholder and vendor management
– Cross functional work experience, leading through influence
– Good understanding of ROI and other key performance metrics
– Excellent written and spoken English.
– Flexible to work longer hours when required and open to travel for business.
To apply for this job please visit www.emiratesgroupcareers.com.