Microsoft enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge. Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more.
Business Program Manager
- Tracking and keeping the team informed and up to date on the attainments on key Support and Cloud Consumption metrics
- Supporting critical rhythms with the relevant insights (Month end review, quarterly business reviews, SCRUMs, etc)
- Supporting the landing of key consumption initiatives across MEA by designing metrics of success and following up on them
- SME of all the Support tools and reports available and driving adoption
- Consumption Data steward for Support and leveraging analytics skills to extract new insights
- Monitoring evolution of customers’ Support cloud journey and share insights with relevant stakeholders
- Using advanced analytics techniques to extract key components of customer cloud journey
- Owning and coordinating with the internal teams so they can deliver against the Support strategic charter of ensuring high customer satisfaction through realization of the full value of their cloud investment
- Proven background in business program management or business operations
- Business acumen skills and enterprise operational experience
- Growth Mindset – we value all perspectives and reward individuals that poke at the edges of what they know to be true. We are seeking people that think differently and are biased toward action to accomplish great things.
- Ability to partner with cross-functional teams in a highly matrixed environment. Ability to work with a variety of people across the organization
- Impeccable attention to detail and a relentless focus on execution with the highest degree of quality.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication and collaboration skills.
To apply for this job please visit careers.microsoft.com.