Aramex has rapidly grown into a global brand, recognized for its customized services and innovative products. Listed on the Dubai Financial Market (DFM) and based in the UAE, Aramex is centrally located at the crossroads between East and West, which allows us to provide customized logistics solutions anywhere in the world effectively and reach more businesses and consumers regionally and globally.
Business Development Executive
Location-Dubai , ,United Arab Emirates (AE)
Job ID -3904
Purpose of the Job :
To achieve substantial financial growth of net new and existing customers by developing relationships and interest in Aramex solutions based on customer requirements.
Job Responsibilities :
- Generate and Nurture leads in co-ordination with vertical marketing and field marketing activities that will help generate targeted new revenue growth
- Nurture leads and create opportunities within portfolio of assigned geographies through a value-based approach.
- Manage and grow existing businesses to generate targeted and sustainable revenue (additional regions, additional products).
- Understand and analyze the big picture of customer’s business objectives in order to build the profile & act as a consultant for customer’s business strategy
- Translates customer strategy into meaningful opportunities of value for Aramex
- Present solutions to customers, demonstrating value for business and goal alignment
- Identify & develop effective relationships with key contacts within targeted customer organizations in respective regions, to ensure maximum leverage for Aramex
- Work closely with the solutions group to define innovative solutions that provide value to customer’s business operations.
- Collaborate with account managers to create a seamless customer experience
- Perform all aspects of the sales process and input & update all customer information utilizing CRM
- Network with industry peer group & other internal affiliates to roll out best proven practices, as relevant
- Engages in research for the purpose of expanding personal and company knowledge of industry trends, best practices, marketing and sales
Job Requirements (Experience and education) :
- Bachelor’s degree in business or any other field
- Min. 5 years years of relevant working experience preferably in the Freight Forwarding and Logistics industry
- Fluent in English. Additional language a plus.
Since our founding in 1982 we have grown to become a world leader in comprehensive transport and delivery solutions for business and consumers. Headquartered in Dubai, at the heart of the world’s most dynamic commercial hub and on the site of historic trade routes linking east and west, commerce and transport are deeply embedded in Aramex’s DNA. We are dedicated to transforming the face of trade, expanding our operations rapidly to better connect businesses and consumers worldwide.
To apply for this job please visit careers.aramex.com.