Website Majid Al Futtaim
Founded in 1992, Majid Al Futtaim Holding is the leading shopping mall, retail and leisure pioneer across the Middle East and North Africa, with operations in 12 countries and over 24,000 employees. Majid Al Futtaim Holding has the highest credit rating (BBB) among privately held corporates in the Middle East. Its operations are carried out by three complementary, wholly owned subsidiaries:
Associate Manager, Property Management
- Contribute to the vision, by continuing the direction for Food Halls, assisting in the implementation of the larger MAF Food Hall curation strategy and overall Mall objectives.
- Ensure the Food Hall is equipped and empowered to be able to deliver and curate a world-class retail offer and authentic MAF destination.
- Administer programs such as events and short-term strategies which will protect and enhance the performance and income of the Centre and meet tenants and management satisfaction requirements.
- Furthering relationships with tenants, community, government, and relevant industry parties that allow for effective ongoing contribution and activation.
- Work collaboratively with management, providing support and assistance to team members where required.
- Identify & inform Management of any Health & Safety risk related to the Mall building that may affect employees, contractors & the general public.
- Consistently follow MAF Policies, Compliance & Risk Management standards including escalation of all mandate breaches / non-compliance with MAF Standards.
- Engage in appropriate tendering practices.
- Provide timely and accurate information to MAF Management teams as and when required.
- Ensure active participation in the Sustainability objectives for MAF.
- Review of third party contracts and SLA’s.
- Review and follow up on customer experience action plans.
- Closely monitor and follow up on phasing and implementation of capital works / projects.
- Work closely with mall management and finance for regular budget forecasting.
- Engaging and a good team player
- Creative and innovative thinking (solutions driven)
- Strong Communication skills
- Innovation driven (High performing)
- Previous Experience in operations (preferred).
- Middle East experience (preferred)
- Experience in multiple asset classes preferred but not essential including either residential, office commercial or retail
- University Graduate
To apply for this job please visit careers.majidalfuttaim.com.