We are a premier, fully-integrated provider of engineering and construction solutions to the energy industry. Our customers trust our technology-driven approach to design and build infrastructure solutions to responsibly transport and transform oil and gas into the products the world needs today. From concept to commissioning, our expertise and comprehensive solutions deliver certainty, innovation and added value to energy projects around the world.
Associate HSES Tech
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Implement and manage BBSM & PTW systems
- Follow HSES Activity Plan & ensure HSES activities are completed as scheduled.
- Prepare, update and report HSES statistics including trend analysis, leading and lagging indicators, etc.
- Prepare general correspondence & TBT’s.
- Conduct HSES Inspections as directed.
- Coach BBSM observers and ensure key deliverables (communication and participation rate) are sustained
- Prepare HSES presentations.
- Audit the issued permits
- Organize meetings and stand in as a Secretary during HSES Management meetings.
- Prepare HSES signs and posters & ensure maintenance.
- Update and maintain HSES Centralize Action Tracking Registry.
- Update and maintain HSES data base including injury cases, near miss, property damage etc.
- Arrange business travel booking & necessary passes for HSES staff.
- Control issuance of PPE to HSES and operational staff.
- Conduct HSES Training for McDermott employees and subcontractors.
- Ensure Crisis Management & Emergency Contact List is regularly updated & maintained.
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by HSES Manager or its representative.
Essential Qualifications and Education:
- Any Degree or Diploma, or equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Sharepoint) and other relevant online applications
- General knowledge of statistical data analysis
- Proficient in English reading and writing
- Must have excellent interpersonal skill
- Formal safety training and internationally recognized safety certifications (e.g., IOSH, OSHA, NEBOSH, NSC)
- Knowledge of ISO standards such as 9001, 14001 or 45001
- Second language advantageous
Company Overview and Core Values:
McDermott is a premier, fully-integrated provider of technology, engineering and construction solutions to the energy industry. For more than a century, customers have trusted McDermott to design and build end-to-end infrastructure and technology solutions—from the wellhead to the storage tank—to transport and transform oil and gas into the products the world needs today.
At McDermott, we hold all employees accountable to follow our 5 core values.
- Integrity – we maintain a firm adherence to legal and ethical conduct
- One Team – we are one company, where everyone is equally important
- Go Beyond – we seek courageous and creative solutions
- Well-Being – we promote all forms of well-being
- Commitment – we are reliable and dependable in delivering quality solutions
To apply for this job please visit cbi.taleo.net.