Be part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us. We promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow; and we believe in business as a force for good. Unleash your curiosity, challenge ideas and disrupt processes; use your energy to make this happen. Our brilliant business leaders and colleagues provide mentorship and inspiration, so you can be at your best.
Assistant Procurement Manager PC MET
Main Job Purpose:
Lead Category Procurement of PC MET, partner with procurement markets & portfolios, Marketing, Supply chain, R&D, Finance teams and be the face of procurement to drive top and bottom-line growth. Lead savings agenda with cross functional teams and ensure that commercial benefit lands in P&L. Partner with procurement and finance teams during material forecasting process and deliver the understanding to relevant business stakeholders. Partner Supply Chain, marketing and R&D teams to deliver innovations and renovations OTIF.
- Own & manage PC MET P&L from procurement side
- To support the procurement organization and Supply Chain to meet goals and objectives in support to the overall Unilever strategy.
- To support deliver Cost and Cash targets, based on sourcing & business strategies
- Lead savings program
- Lead Supplier Relationship Management focused on service, quality, logistics and delivery for materials.
- Support business in execution of Innovation & cost improvement projects.
- Accountable for material price forecasting & lead the discussion with Finance for impacts signoff.
- Continuously improve ways of working e.g. more efficient ways of handling data
- Efficient, timely and transparent communication to internal & external stakeholders.
– Lead Category Procurement of PC MET
– Lead Savings program and deliver savings targets
– Partner with Procurement and finance teams for material forecasting
-Partner with cross functional team to deliver innovations and renovations OTIF
– Collaborate with Procurement, SC, R&D & Marketing teams to establish plans and create systems to deliver these plans
– Ensure the satisfaction of Unilever’s internal customers with the services provided by the procurement organization.
– Bring voice of internal customers to procurement teams and shape up the plans within procurement to deliver business needs
- Business Acumen
- Strong understanding of P&L
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills, Power BI
- Attention to details
- Customer Focus
- Effective business communication
- Ability to navigate through the uncertain
- Ability to embrace change and be a change leader
- Future Fit /Digitalization awareness
- Negotiation skills
- Cross functional working
- People management in multicultural environment
– University degree – (Engineering degree with MBA preferred)
– 3 to 4 years’ experience in Procurement / Supply Management /Supply Chain
– Experience in large-scale change management projects is preferred
A successful procurement professional is expected to be:
- Outstanding in landing commercial value & having brilliant understanding of P&L
- Outstanding in idea generation, ideas that are forward thinking, and that contribute to creating sustained competitive advantage.
- Strong at selling ideas to his/her business partners, internally and externally, translating these into effective proposals conveying value and communicating it accordingly.
- Appreciative of the value and impact of outstanding execution – an eagle eye for detail.
- Act as an entrepreneur, treats business as his/her own, sets trends, Passionate about operations.
- Behave as a Partner to Win ambassador and demonstrate the value Procurement adds to the business.
- Genuinely committed to Unilever’s sustainably lead business model, connected with Unilever and the business agenda.
– Senior management of all internal functions
– Supply Chain Teams
– Portfolio buyers
– Supply Planning
– Innovation Planning
Procurement Manager PC MET
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
To apply for this job please visit unilever.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.