Website Damac Properties
Since its inception in 2002, DAMAC Properties has grown into the Middle East’s leading luxury real estate developer for award-winning residential, commercial and leisure properties like DAMAC Hills, DAMAC Hills 2, DAMAC Lagoons, Cavalli Tower, AYKON City, Safa One and More.
1) Draft letter of acceptance, contracts, consultancy agreements, work orders, Letter of Nominations (LONs), etc. for the award of the construction work packages for the various projects. Review and modify contracts proposed by others. Overseeing all matters pertaining to Contract/Agreement Preparation.
2) Coordinate, prepare and monitor the preparation of the tender and contract documentation.
3) Assist in contractual aspects during tender evaluation.
4) Prepare amendments agreement to record the amendments to the construction contract or consultancy services agreement.
5) Prepare and Review contract/agreement documents and contractual correspondence.
6) Periodically review the standard form of Contract Documents to make any amendment to improve the documents so as to ensure that the Client’s interest is always protected
7) Review and provide contractual advice, and if necessary commercial advice, and assistance in relation to Project claims and variations.
9) Prepare risk schedule and summary of terms for bespoke contracts.
Candidate must have Degree in QS or Engineering or Building Economics or Construction Management or law or equivalent; Min. 8-10 years of work experience with at least 2-3 years of experience in contract drafting;
Candidate should be familiar with FIDIC based contracts
To apply for this job please visit ejwe.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.