Website Samsung Electronics
Samsung Electronics is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. Through relentless innovation and discovery, we are transforming the worlds of TVs, smartphones, wearable devices, tablets, cameras, digital appliances, network systems, medical devices, semiconductors and LED solutions. Samsung is also leading in the Internet of Things space through, among others, our Smart Home and Digital Health initiatives.
Assistant Manager, B2B Operations
Purpose of the job:
The Operation Manager is purposed to support the identification, sourcing, preparation and visualization of data to make it understandable, which enables our executives to gain the right insights and draw conclusions leading to actionable decisions with impact.
• Create and maintain data dashboards for the Product Management, Sales, Marketing and, providing performance and trend data in a meaningful actionable way
• Database management and ad-hoc reporting as needed by various business units
• Responsible for business analytics through all phases, including data identification, sourcing, collection, analysis, and visualization
• Improve reporting automation via macros or tools.
• Data visualization: Analyse large datasets, identify patterns, trends, or problematic areas and present them in an understandable format via reports in PPT or Word format
• Regular Mobile B2B business Operations: Sales reports management, salesforce.com reports, internal system data extraction and reporting, etc.
• Liaise with HQ’s and subsidiaries in MENA for operations, reports and development.
• Mobile Solutions partner data base and development
• Other Operational tasks requested by the Korean Branch Manager and Head of department
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop tracking and monitoring metrics to measure the performance of Sales and product performance
- Conducts data extraction, data conversion, data consolidation and business report automation by writing queries and scripts
- Analyse complex business problems and issues from internal and external data
- Lead team efforts to build and automate management dashboards and other reporting tools that can be utilized across the Sales organization, shared with other departments as well as the Management team
- Participation in nominated training programs and active self-learning to maintain knowledge
- Supports ad hoc data set creation and data analysis
- Drive report automation and implementation of data visualization tools to democratize data access and optimize organizational efficiency
Skills and Qualifications
Essential skills and experience:
- Strong oral and written communications skills, Presentation Skills, Prospecting Skills.
- Strong communication, listening and presentation skills.
- Must have Microsoft Office Suite applications experience with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to comprehensively understand data elements, sources and relationships
- Ability to operate comfortably and optimal in a fast paced and highly volatile environment
- Extensive knowledge of reporting tools such as SAP, Tableau and Excel
- Simultaneous Tasks and assignments
- Ability to learn and manage several types of software systems such as supply chain management, Salesforce.com, solution portals, etc.
- Works well independently and as part of a team, and Self-starter
- Communications skills – Interpersonal skills & administrative reporting.
- Travel may be required within Middle East countries
Qualifications (Experience, Education and Licensure)
- BS Degree in data science and research, IT, Business administration, or engineering major
- Background in statistics, mathematics and methodologies
- Innovative and strategic approach in reporting of business analytics.
- Applicable experience with 6 years.
- Strong administrative skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and time management.
To apply for this job please visit sec.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.