Website Samsung Electronics
Samsung Electronics is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. Through relentless innovation and discovery, we are transforming the worlds of TVs, smartphones, wearable devices, tablets, cameras, digital appliances, network systems, medical devices, semiconductors and LED solutions. Samsung is also leading in the Internet of Things space through, among others, our Smart Home and Digital Health initiatives.
Assistant Manager, B2B Channel/ eStore
The Channel and e Store sales manager purposed for building relationships with B2B channel partners such as B2B resellers, Solution providers, and develop new initiatives to drive B2B Sales online. build B2B Online GTM, and ultimately generate additional revenue to B2B MX department.
Also, Maintain an up-to-date Channels/E-Store profile and business data management, Operation reports and Performance status, and Build in-depth understanding of B2B channel current and future needs and translate them into sales opportunities.
Role and Responsibilities
- Accountable for the KPIs, forecasting, management planning of assigned categories for Samsung e store.
- Assist in the development & support of the short-term and long-term strategies of the total Samsung ecosystem and category-level promotional plans to maximize e store sales
- Responsible for managing Samsung marketplace product portfolio and merchandising- Create, manage, and optimize listings
- Coordinate marketing for all online marketplaces, including promotional opportunities, pricing optimization and content creation
- Data management and reporting on daily, weekly and monthly sales insights
- Perform post-mortem/analysis on all online product and offer launches
- Create ad-hoc and regular reports to senior leadership on key plans and results (Product launch, key promotions, major holidays, Promotion ROI, etc.)
- Monitor and analyse sales trend, profit rates, traffic, conversion, SWOT, ROI, areas of improvement, etc. and report on a regular basis
- Conduct Market Research- Total Addressable Market, Market Share, Trends, Competitors Analysis, and more
- Develop/Expand current channel and e store B2B Sales and Programs.
- Liaise with division Product Managers to determine competitive pricing and promotional activities for each product category
- Acquire new partners/customers in new territories and within addressed markets for Samsung e Store.
- Co-work with B2B Channels to design specific industry/vertical Programs, and mobile solutions.
- Collaborate with subs to design benefit program for partners
- Channel performance management and reporting
- Align channel approach and collaboration with Samsung GTM strategy
- Develop and drive MENA regional B2B channel strategy & plan aligned with the Mobile division overall strategy.
- Establish and manage channels strategies and execution requirements.
- Work closely with MENA countries person-in-charge to ensure implementation of channel identification, qualification, recruitment, enablement, sales engagement and measurement
- Track channel sales targets, provide necessary analysis, and drive countries with action plan to achieve target.
- Have in-depth understanding of channel partner’s current and future needs and translate them into sales opportunities.
Conduct business within ethics and values as per company guidelines
Skills and Qualifications
Essential skills and Qualifications (Experience, Education, Licensure & language skills)
- 5+ years’ experience in B2B Sales, online sales experience preferred
- Background in enterprise sales offering and programs
- Innovative and strategic approach in reporting of business analytics.
- Self-starter with strong sales and technical skills to seek sophisticated problems in various situations
- Familiarity with multiple platforms, tools, methodologies in the reporting of data management and advanced analytics space such as GFK, Gartner, IDC, BAIN and other institutes
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal – able to present complex analytics to an executive audience.
- Excellent time management with the ability to work on tight deadlines and handle pressure of last minute requests
- Ability to operate comfortably and optimal in a fast paced and highly volatile environment
To apply for this job please visit sec.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.