Website Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways is the National Airline of the United Arab Emirates. The airline was set up by a Royal Decree in July 2003, with Abu Dhabi, the capital of the UAE, as its hub. Etihad started commercial operations in November 2003.
AMOS Competency Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to lead change and improvements around Etihad Technical’s maintenance information system, AMOS. You must be a proven change manager, with strong technical knowledge of AMOS and have demonstrated experience in driving outstanding business outcomes. The role requires a self-motivated professional to work closely and collaborate with wide range of stakeholders to deliver projects/initiatives according to safety & quality requirements, schedule, and budget.
- Design and lead key AMOS improvement initiatives to enhance airworthiness, improve operational efficiencies, and financial performance
- Own the project plan and lead jointly with the business owners/champions the planning & execution of improvement activities
- Own and manage relationships with relevant suppliers and other external stakeholders
- Incorporate suitable methodologies, such as an agile cross-functional team framework, to ensure the development of competency is created and delivered across the business
- Feedback lessons learned from projects and launch continuous improvement initiatives to ensure project results and applied changes are sustained
- Provide regular reports to the project sponsor and other key stakeholder to ensure awareness and effective decision making
- Support other digital projects and activities as required.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 7 years professional experience with aviation/aerospace industry experience preferred
- Experience in managing change and stakeholder engagement for large, complex projects/programmes
- Demonstrated ability to work deliver a programme of works and prioritising effectively
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
About Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, was formed in 2003 and quickly went on to become one of the world’s leading airlines. From its home in Abu Dhabi, Etihad flies to passenger and cargo destinations in the Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia, Australia and North America. Together with Etihad’s codeshare partners, Etihad’s network offers access to hundreds of international destinations. In recent years, Etihad has received numerous awards for its superior service and products, cargo offering, loyalty programme and more. Etihad is recognised as one of the world’s leading airlines in response to COVID-19 and was the first airline in the world to fully vaccinate its crew on board.
Etihad sees tackling the climate crisis as the most important issue of our time, and through strategic partnerships with major global aviation brands and OEMs, Etihad is relentless in its pursuit of industry decarbonisation.
To learn more, visit etihad.com
To apply for this job please visit careers.etihad.com.