The Wates Group, established in 1897, is one of the leading privately-owned construction, residential development, and property services businesses in the UK. We employ approximately 3,600 people and work with a wide range of public and private sector customers and partners.
We have a new opportunity for a skilled Administrator to join our team in the Midlands, providing a full range of administrative support for our new project worth £250m, this is a fantastic win and project for Wates.
The Key Accountabilities of this role will include,
- Compose and send routine correspondence
- Deal with all telephone & email enquiries
- Co-ordinate and manage the diary of the team and organise itineraries and other bookings
- Receive guests/visitors and co-ordinate meeting requirements as necessary
- Create and maintain information on systems, databases and filing systems
- General and ad-hoc administrative duties
We are looking for you to be an experienced administrator with a breadth of experience, preferably gained within a similar environment,
To be successful in the role you will be a great communicator with solid planning, organisational and IT skills, along with a “can do” approach.
Please note this role will require the successful candidate to be currently cleared, or be successful in clearing Security Check (SC) level Security Vetting and the offer of employment is conditional on this. Details of the process can be found on Gov.uk / Guidance / Security vetting.
To apply for this job please visit wates.current-vacancies.com.