Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim is one of the most progressive regional business houses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Al-Futtaim operates through more than 65 companies across sectors as diverse as commerce, industry and services, and employs in excess of 20,000 people across the UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Syria, Singapore and Europe.
145 Maintenance Planner | DC Aviation Al Futtaim | Dubai UAE
Company: Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
About the Company
DC Aviation Al Futtaim has come a long way since its establishment in 2013 as the only integrated Hangar and VIP lounge facility in DWC. We offer services in Charter, FBO, Maintenance and Aircraft Management and strive to deliver excellence in all aspects of our business with our primary focus being to exceed customer expectations. Having obtained our AOC in 2015 our mission is to be the number one Business Aviation Company not only in UAE but also across the region. Being a Joint Venture of two strong conglomerates and also the first mover based in the newly developed Al-Maktoum International Airport, which is set to become the biggest airport in the region, puts us in the enviable position of setting the standard and leading the way for others to follow.
About the Role
The 145 Maintenance Planner will ensure maintenance documentation is prepared and completed correctly in accordance with current regulations and the Customers requirements.
• Exercising his Company approval in relation to the maintenance planning requirements.
• Accepting work which is only in accordance with the Organisations capability and approvals and ensuring the required manpower is available.
• Keeping the Maintenance Manager and Certifying Staff informed of all maintenance input schedules.
• Compiling, issuing, and controlling task cards, work packs, quotes, parts, tooling related to planned and ongoing projects.
• Ensure that all required documentation is prepared for the certifying staff and technicians to carry out efficient maintenance events.
• Ensure all requested work is added to the work pack.
• Request parts quotes from the parts department and pass to the customer for approval.
• Ensure all additional maintenance tasks are approved by the Customer and added to the work pack during the maintenance input.
• Advising the Customer of any impending service disruptions, problems or areas of concern that may have an impact on the completion of the scheduled work.
• Ensuring the adherence to published technical and safety requirements defined in published manuals and other publications.
• Preparing the final release documents, ensuring documentation and its certification is completed in a timely manner and to the defined procedures to meet Company requirements.
• Ensure all relevant data is entered correctly into the Company ERP system (AMOS)
• Preparing final invoices and sending to the customer on completion of the maintenance event.
• Undertaking such other duties as may be reasonably directed by the Planning Supervisor.
• Ensuring all Company safety precautions are complied with and actively participate in the Company SMS.
Minimum Qualifications / Experience:
• Minimum 2 Year’s experience in 145 maintenance planning
• Maintenance billing/invoicing experience
• Valid unrestricted UAE driver’s license
• Minimum 3 Year’s experience in aviation
• VIP experience
• Detail oriented methodical approach to solving/performing tasks
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and work under pressure
• Pride in performing to the best of own ability
• Good communications and interpersonal skills
All positions are full time contract, with permanent residency in Dubai. Applicants must be a permanent resident of Dubai or be willing to relocate. Please ensure you specify the role you are qualified for – only those with the required qualifications will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit www.afuturewithus.com.